Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sweet Sarah

Meet Sarah.....our "wrangler of the year"!!

Hey, my name is Sarah Peshlakai and I've been coming to Broken Arrow Bible Ranch since I was 9. I experienced 7 wonderful summers there as a camper until I was able to join the staff as a wrangler last year!

My favorite animal is the horse and my favorite pass-times are photography and music. So, if you see me around this summer, I'll probably have a camera in my hand or be singing to myself as I work down at the ranch stables! My favorite colors are black, silver and purple and my favorite band is Barlow Girl. I just finished up my junior year in homeschool highschool and I'm still waiting to see what God has for me in my future. I can't wait to see/meet you all this summer and I look forward to what God has in store for us as we begin this summer of ministry!

No comments:

Post a Comment