Monday, May 2, 2011

A newcomer for July

Meet Parker Gray, a newcomer who will be joining our staff for the month of July......


My name is Parker Gray, I live in the little town of Combine, Texas, and I attend Crandall High School. I play several instruments...Bass Guitar, Piano, Harmonica and I sing. My daily life usually consists of school, play practice, music, sleep, and unusual multiple viewings of my favorite movies..."Inception, Shutter Island, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Sweeney Todd...etc, etc..." (As you can tell I love movies)
Anyway...
Im 17 years old, and will be a Senior next year.
My Favorite color is White
Favorite food - Pizza w/ Jalepenos, Bacon Jalepeno Cheeseburger (Or just anything in general with Bacon or Jalepenos...)
Favorite movie - (Well THATS already been discussed hasn't it...)
Favorite T.V. show - That ones hard... either Glee, House, American Idol, Raising Hope, The Nanny, and/or ANY Law and Order (preferably SVU, but as long as its not that awful show CSI...blaaah)

My future plans consist of hopefully becoming a fully employed actor. Working in TV, Radio, Film, maybe multiple community theaters...(maybe Broadway..?) And if that doesn't work out, just Directing or doing ANY sort of theatrical work. And if my luck is THAT bad, i'll probably become a Mommas Boy and sit on the couch :)
Thats about all I can think of myself (Im not that conceited) But I am SOOOO looking forward to working with y'all this summer (I know deep down y'all are cracking up, because I just used the word...y'all), and I can't wait to meet all my friends again from the Winter Retreat!
Have a good rest of the year, and God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to see ya again Parker! :) I like that your bio is super long like mine! haha Its going to be amazing! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete