Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Military training


Well, one day of training down!
We spent a lot of time in 'session'....sharing our testimony, discussing prayer, learning more military moves (bounding, clearing houses, etc) and just getting to know each other. I am enjoying spending time with this group!

Today we will "play" camp, going over the schedule, procedures, etc. This is more my area since I run the daily schedule of the camp. It's always a fun day as we get to go around to the different classes and learn the ins and outs of camp life.
Everyone seems to be getting to bed on time.....I think they are tired each night. I know I am! It's a lot of info to take in...I already know all of this stuff and it still makes my head feel like it's going to explode! I know it's gotta be hard on the staff! But they seem to be enjoying every minute of it!

thanks for praying for us as we work through this week and prepare for the upcoming months!

No comments:

Post a Comment