Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Week 5....can you believe it!!???

I can't believe we just went over the halfway mark.....4 weeks down, 4 more to go.

It's another junior camp so we have the little ones again. I love this age! And 2 of my kids are campers again, so the house is a little quieter this week.

We just came off a long weekend and I'm praying that the staff took advantage of the extra time. I hope they have found the enthusiasm they had the first week....I need a little dose of that, too!!! My family and I left town for the weekend and got some much need rest. It was so nice to get away and not even look at the camp.....as much as I love it, I need to leave the confines of the fence every now and then :)

It's a shorter camp week because of the 4th of July....we started camp on Tuesday instead of Monday. We, as a staff, enjoyed a fireworks show and cookout last night. I think our staff had a good time just veggin', eating, and ohhhh and ahhhhing over a firework show.

Thank you, Lord for the long weekend and extra sleep and rest.....

No comments:

Post a Comment