Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Meet Katie!

Thought it would be fun to post some short bios on our summer staff....help you all get to know each other a little before camp starts.

Katie graciously "volunteered" to go first! :)

I'm katie. this will be my second summer at broken arrow. I'm 19, and am going to San Juan college in Farmington. I live in Aztec, NM. I'm crazy about movies. my all time favorite is Casablanca ♥. I also do stuff in theater at the college I was in 3 plays over the last year. my favorite color is yellow.my favorite food is fried pickles.I can't wait for the awesome summer God has planed for us.

2 comments:

  1. Katie!! :) I can't wait to see ya again! This will be an awesome summer <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ill miss you this summer katie im praying for you.

    Thomas K.

    ReplyDelete