Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Meet another one of my favorite people.....

My name is Jessica Armstrong and I'm from Albuquerque NM. I am 18 years old and just finished my freshmen year in college! My favorite color is blue, my favorite food is coconut and peanut butter, my favorite movies include Food INC., tangled, the little princess, and pretty much any other good movie. :)


My plans for the future academically include getting a degree in nutrition at either UNM or CNM or somewhere online. I haven't decided what path to take with that yet, just that I'm very interested in the subject of nutrition and health :). Other than academic plans for my future, over all I know God has called me to be a wife and mom. All in his timing of course, but I have a lot of dreams and goals for the future family I will have. On side note from all that, there is a possibility that I could have a future career in music (singing mainly, but I write music and play piano as well), so right now I'm just waiting on direction from God as to what to do next!

I am so so excited that God has provided yet another year of being able to come and help out at camp. I love BABR, and am so glad I can be a part of it. I've come a long way from being an 8 year old camper...this will be my 11th summer (7 summers as a camper, 4 summers staffing) at BABR. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment