Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Camp is over!

Wow.....what a summer!

Can't believe the 9 weeks are actually over....it flew by!  

I pray that each and every one of you walked away from the summer changed, challenged and knowing that you were used by God.  

I want to get this blog active again and want YOU ALL to be involved in it....

SOOOOO.....

......I'm sure each of you are recovering in your own way (mine was to alternate between cleaning my house and napping)....

I'm going to be posting some of YOUR "recovery" tactics on here......just message me on facebook with some of the ways you are recovering after a long summer, and I will post them here.....should be interesting :)  
I love you all....and eventually I will actually MISS you all....but for now I am enjoying the 'peacefulness' of the camp....ha! 

Christy Mlekodaj

No comments:

Post a Comment