Monday, June 13, 2011

Week 2 has begun!

We have about 120 campers (not as full as we thought it was going to be).....WAY more girls than guys. But we've had a good start so far.
We had a couple staff that were wranglers last week step up as counselors this week....pray for them, as it takes time to adjust to the new role. It seems like we have a good group of campers so hopefully they will make it easy on our staff.

I'm interested to hear what the speaker is going to talk about this week.....he started off tonight with Gen 1 and how BIG God is....the power of God exposed in His ability to just 'speak' light into existence! Praying God will 'speak' with that same power to these camper's hearts.

I'll keep you updated! :)

1 comment:

  1. I must say, I'm quite impressed with your consistent updates throughout the busy camp schedule..LOVE THEM! Feels like I'm there with you! Miss you guys..get crazy during the banana song in remembrance of me :)

    ReplyDelete