Sunday, June 26, 2011

Teen week was mostly a success.....
In the spiritual aspect (which is the most important), it was great. The speaker was amazing and the teens were very receptive to God's Word. Although I know there were some who left without making a decision for Christ, many left with a lighter load, knowing they have a Savior who loves them and died for them. Please pray for these teens as they enter back into their "real lives", where many of them live with temptations, fears, worries, hunger, etc.

Tomorrow starts a new week of junior campers and I am praying we will have the enthusiasm and love for the kids we had the first week. Wes and I had weekend duty this weekend and we tried hard to provide some down time, some fun, and some "sleep" time....hopefully everyone benefited from it.

I love my job....but pray that some of the joy lost last week will return, full force!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment